skip to main |
skip to sidebar
WE'RE HERE
I'm not a huge fan of setting new years resolutions. I don't know if it is the thought of not getting it done, or having to work on something for an entire year that just puts me off, but I just don't like it. I like to think that I accomplish a lot over a year, so I decided to start playing in the blogging world so I could look back at all the things that my family and I have accomplished and done over the year.
I know lots of people aren't fans when your blog turns into a shrine of your children, I've even heard them called "mommy blogs", but that is exactly what mine is going to be about...my babies. How could it not? My entire day is consumed by them...the people that I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment